Talk

Advanced search

Dark circles and eyecreams with vitamin k - do they work??

(6 Posts)
BeachBunni Fri 25-Jul-08 09:30:39

Have recently read that eyecreams with vitamin k help to banish the dark circles. I'm willing to give anything a go to try and get rid of my dark eyes but don't want to be throwing money away on stuff that doesn't work. Has anyone found results with these type of eyecreams or am I better off plastering on the concealer and touche eclat as normal??

maidamess Fri 25-Jul-08 09:32:41

Have never tried but as I am half panda myself I will watch with interest. I actually use a lot less concealer than I used to. I was trying to cover up every single bit of darkness. But now I realise that blusher takes the emphasis away from the shadows and perks you up.

DrNortherner Fri 25-Jul-08 09:34:45

LOts of water helps to.

BeachBunni Fri 25-Jul-08 09:44:33

Doc told me it's my allergies that cause it. Already take anti-histamines so can't do much else other than lock myself in an air-tight bubble. DrNortherner - was recently preg and drank loads of water then and they still didn't go.

macherie Fri 25-Jul-08 10:31:56

Last year I bought a really expensive one called Hylexin in Harvey Nichols, cost over £100, and it really did make a difference. I used to have very dark, purple shadows, and while I still have circles under my eyes they are not nearly as dark as they were. It lasted nearly a year as you use such a tiny amount, money well spent IMO.

BeachBunni Fri 25-Jul-08 11:14:39

lol - dp would freak if he saw me paying over a £100 for something. He nearly had a fit when he saw me shelling out 20 odd quid for concealer! No harvey nics in n.i anyway (tho could add it to my christmas list).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now