Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone find these glasses online?

(7 Posts)
sophierosie Wed 23-Jul-08 16:56:08

After trying on loads of glasses over the few months I think I may have found the ones.

The only problem is they are way out of my budget so can anyone help me find them online where they must be cheaper surely!

The D&A reference they gave me was XD02-DH502. The make is Dolce & Gabbana.

Help!

JackieNo Wed 23-Jul-08 17:28:21

Can't find them - you need the Dolce & Gabbana reference, not the dollond and Aitchison one, I suspect (seem to be DG plus 3 or 4 digits). What do they look like?

JackieNo Wed 23-Jul-08 17:29:13

Any of these?

JackieNo Wed 23-Jul-08 17:31:06

More here?

sophierosie Wed 23-Jul-08 18:56:48

Found them on that second site - I think - rather randomly on a male - reference DG3036 - just off to bath dd so will have a proper check in a minute!

Thanks!

JackieNo Wed 23-Jul-08 19:28:04

OK - sure we can get cheaper than that:
£112
(though it seems the different colours have different codes too - black seems to be 501, pink is 701).
£113

sophierosie Wed 23-Jul-08 20:04:55

The ones I want are the dark tortoise ones - I don't want to order off the site though as no pictures to confirm that they definitely are the ones I want! Will keep checking teh site though and they may update it!

Thanks - lots cheaper than the opticians price! I may just about be able to afford them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now