Talk

Advanced search

St tropez home tan......

(7 Posts)
strawberriesandcream01 Tue 22-Jul-08 20:24:53

I have just brought the trial kit, going to a wedding on saturday. I am abit worried about doing it though, that it will turn out streaky like all the others. How will I reach to do my back and when should I do it if going on saturday?

Thanks

AnnabelCaramel Tue 22-Jul-08 20:26:38

Do it Thursday so you can patch up the mising bits on Friday. Get someone else to do your back. Is it too late to get a spray tan booked - a light one can be very good.

FluffyMummy123 Tue 22-Jul-08 20:27:40

Message withdrawn

AnnabelCaramel Tue 22-Jul-08 20:30:03

And use babywipes on your nails, wrists and other areas where it accumulates straightaway.

pattymc Tue 22-Jul-08 20:50:28

I would try and get a salon one first as it might take a few goes to get it perfect and seems a bit risky to try it out for the first time just before a wedding. spray in the shower and spray a lot and quickly. don't be afraid and once you have finished go over eyebrows, finger and toenails and moustache area!

strawberriesandcream01 Tue 22-Jul-08 21:05:23

oh god so it's not that easy then?! I was thinking of trying it on my legs tonight as at least I can cover them up tomorrow if they are a mess!

AnnabelCaramel Tue 22-Jul-08 21:07:20

The trouble is that if it does go wrong you're stuck with it. A spray an in a salon is £15-20 round here; I'd really try for that if you can.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now