Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Silver/Metallic/Champagne Peep toe shoes..anyone???

(10 Posts)
winniewoo Tue 22-Jul-08 08:06:54

Struggling to find a pair that would go with my gorgeous new dress for wedding in 3 weeks. Can only do online as hours from shops. Anyone know of perfect shoes. Dress is a slate blue colour, fitted at top and floaty from Noli. There is an identical one of ebay but in red/brown but same style..hopeless with links!
Thanks to anyone in advance

littlelapin Tue 22-Jul-08 08:12:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlelapin Tue 22-Jul-08 08:14:53

littlelapin Tue 22-Jul-08 08:15:39

missblythe Tue 22-Jul-08 09:21:14

Too gold?

missblythe Tue 22-Jul-08 09:21:50

Ooh, they do them in silver

winniewoo Tue 22-Jul-08 13:51:02

Thanks to you both for replies. I am guest not bride. That dress is pretty LL but not the one, it's the raspberry one with brown satin trimmings..think it ends today. Got corsage on chest. (Colour I got much nicer!)Can't seem to open the dune link but the LK bennet's ones are lovely but too pricey..sorry missblythe.
Will keep hunting....Thanks again.

missblythe Tue 22-Jul-08 14:41:26

cheaper?

winniewoo Tue 22-Jul-08 20:29:07

Thanks for that missblythe! Sorry but too cheap this time..god not normally this fussy! but love my dress and think shoes need to be leather and dmaybe not as shiny! Budget of about £50/60. Shoe itself is perfect style with no platform perhaps.Sorry sorry..you probably given up on me now!

missblythe Wed 23-Jul-08 09:03:41

Not at all, will keep hunting!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now