Talk

Advanced search

Trinny and susannah bum, thigh and tum pants.......

(6 Posts)
strawberriesandcream01 Mon 21-Jul-08 21:46:49

Does anyone have some? I am justwondering if i should buy a pair as I have a silk dress to wear and im worried my bum will look big.

Dont want to buy them though if uncomfortable or big in under the boobs and create bulges!

SqueakyPop Mon 21-Jul-08 21:49:19

I have magic knickers - I got them from Woollies.

The only problem with them is that I find I have to hoist them up every so often as the waistband will curl due to pressure from my not-so-flat tummy.

I don't really like that they aren't cotton - although they have a small cotton gussett.

STs with wings don't work with them.

strawberriesandcream01 Mon 21-Jul-08 21:56:36

I had a pair of tummy holding in ones years ago that I got from debenhams, they were not cotton and kept rolling down.

Thing is I am quite toned, size 8-10 but dont think much of my body. My tummy is not flat and my dress is like a silk material so quite clingy and im worried celulite will show on my bum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I just not waste the money as it will be my luck that something awful will happen if I wear them.

jgulia Wed 23-Jul-08 12:17:01

spanx are apparently what the celebs (including wobbly katie holmes) wear and you can get them on figleaves

nailpolish Wed 23-Jul-08 12:18:11

get the ones taht come right up to under your boobs to stop the rolling effect

jgulia Thu 24-Jul-08 20:55:02

popped in to debenhams today and tried on stomach holding in pants and bought so quite glam janet reger ones half price for £6-they look quite burlesque and my dp finds them attractive!!!!they would do for camouflaging cellulite but not for over the top bulging-i'm planning not to lean forwards in clingy tops in mine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now