Talk

Advanced search

Will this look ok?

(8 Posts)
chipo Sat 19-Jul-08 09:41:36

I am planning on wearing a black with white dots dress, the dress is no longer online so can't show you it. The dress os quite simple, v-neck, sleeveless, cut under the bust and just below the knee, the spots are about the size of a 50p coin.

My question is do you think these shoes will go?

www.dune.co.uk/catalogue/style.asp?r=43&g=52&y=S08LLE50SCS932V

I also have a red bag and pashima in case its cold.

I will will be wearing this to a wedding this afternoon, so your help would be much appreciated.

hoxtonchick Sat 19-Jul-08 09:43:20

v nice. what is the dress made of/where's it from?

chipo Sat 19-Jul-08 09:47:30

It's from Tesco, its like a chiffon type material quite light and floaty, think it might be cut on the bias.

hoxtonchick Sat 19-Jul-08 09:48:20

oh yes, i've seen that, thought it looked really nice. you will look fabulous!

chipo Sat 19-Jul-08 09:53:22

thanks, do you think a black and white fascinator will be too much? I have a long bob.

LisaLessLumpy Sat 19-Jul-08 10:00:20

I think the shoes will go as long as they are the same red as your bag. I think a fascinator would be great too. I went to a wedding yesterday and lots of people were wearing them

hoxtonchick Sat 19-Jul-08 10:02:15

i have super curly hair, fascinators are a mystery to me! but i reckon it'd look good.

Lola234 Mon 21-Jul-08 10:18:34

no, i think it will look too much. people always go wrong by trying to use the same colours rather than contrast them. so the outfit looks silly.look at sex in the city, they clash all the time and it WORKS.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now