Talk

Advanced search

What's nice in Next?

(9 Posts)
PeaMcLean Sat 19-Jul-08 08:57:50

I'm not keen on their clothes on the whole, and I've been given a top which i'd like to take back and change for something else.

Not going to have long to browse cos I'll have DS with me. So I need to know roughly what in advance.

I could do with a brown bag and I could do with work clothes. Are the bags crap in there like some of their clothes? Anyone seen any gorgeous stuff in there recently?

NomDePlume Sat 19-Jul-08 08:59:18

Don't bother going atm, it is sale time. Bedlam and nothing even remotely nice left

SueW Sat 19-Jul-08 09:43:05

Agree nothing ATM.

Maybe you should buy a vase/picture frame/something from their homewares instead?

PeaMcLean Sat 19-Jul-08 17:03:57

Ah. Has it just started? Wasn't on last week. You're right though, Next sales are evil.

They do do nice mugs don't they. Think you might be right about homewares. So that means I've had mugs for my birthday present grin

seb1 Sat 19-Jul-08 17:07:45

Browse their stuff on line for ideas

PeaMcLean Sat 19-Jul-08 17:09:13

But what's the quality of the bags like? I can never tell from a photo.

And I don't like the website <grumpy>

Heated Sat 19-Jul-08 17:13:36

I want to buy a watch as a gift from Next (they do gift receipts which is useful) but had forgotten their sale lasts ages - darn it.

Ledodgy Sat 19-Jul-08 17:18:04

I like their jeans. I got a pair in the sale for £15 on Wednesday as my friend is a VIP member and her spot to buy from the sale online was on Wednesday night. Their jewellery is nice too.

NomDePlume Sat 19-Jul-08 17:19:04

I am the wrong shape for their jeans. They make my arse look HUGE.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now