Talk

Advanced search

HELP ME Find these shoes pretty please!

(17 Posts)
LisaLessLumpy Sat 19-Jul-08 08:23:38

I have seen them at some point whilst trawling the net and I am sure they have been linked to via this topic at some point, I just can't find them now and I WANT them badly

They are Russell and Bromley black court shoe, in satin with a big rose detail on the front. Does anyone have any recollection?

Please

Flier Sat 19-Jul-08 14:23:51

similiar?

LisaLessLumpy Sat 19-Jul-08 19:25:47

They're nice, not got my size though.

The ones I am after have got a big rose type detail on the front. I actually don't think I can buy the ones I want online, I have seen a very similar pair but can't find those now either hmm Someone I know was wearing them last night at a wedding I went to, I tried them on and they were really comfy and made my feet look really petite. I'll have to try and get in touch with her and ask her where she got them from. I may just have to look for some different ones instead

maidamess Sat 19-Jul-08 19:34:32

its not these is it?

Flamesparrow Sat 19-Jul-08 19:36:33

that's a bow still though

ScarletPimpernel1976 Sat 19-Jul-08 20:00:21

these?

LisaLessLumpy Sat 19-Jul-08 20:12:13

Thanks for looking but no. They are plain black satin, peep toe but with a rose flower on the front which is about 6cm diameter.

nannyj Sat 19-Jul-08 22:07:11

Ooh i remember them i wanted a pair sooo badly. They also did them in purple satin if i remember correctly. They didn't go up to my size, i'm an 8 and they went up to a 7. Don't think you'll be able to find them now though as i'm sure it was a couple of years ago when they came out or the beginning of last year at the latest. Have you looked on ebay?

LisaLessLumpy Sat 19-Jul-08 22:15:03

They must be this season though, my friend has just bought hers in the sale. I have resigned myself to the fact that I won't get any now, especially since they have been in the sale. I am now on the lookout for other suitably gorgeous shoes

Lola234 Mon 21-Jul-08 12:25:01

i dont think i've seen anything like that recently, try nine west.

Elmosgirl Mon 21-Jul-08 12:29:33

I have some like that but they are from new look these

Mine are black with a pink flower on them, couldn't find on website though.

JackieNo Mon 21-Jul-08 12:34:48

Not the same, but these?

JackieNo Mon 21-Jul-08 12:37:08

Again, not a bow, but Rather nice.

JackieNo Mon 21-Jul-08 12:44:14

Love these, though they're purple, and not at all what you're after. Just saw them on the HObbs site, and fell in love.

JackieNo Mon 21-Jul-08 12:48:57

OOh - is it these? (also in purple)

LisaLessLumpy Mon 21-Jul-08 13:42:18

JackieNo - That is them as near as dammit grin I knew I had seen them somewhere

My friend bought hers in the sale recently for £70 from Russell and Bromley, don't think I can bring myself to pay £150 for those though hmm.

Thank you so much for still looking everyone

JackieNo Mon 21-Jul-08 13:44:01

Yes - even £70 would be a bit much for me to fork out - they are lovely, though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now