Talk

Advanced search

damage limitation on my scabby swollen face..i fell over last night while out on a keep fit walk..holiday on saturday

(8 Posts)
zippitippitoes Thu 17-Jul-08 12:54:44

.....what can i do

worst bit is where my teeth have hit the ground through the area between my nose and lips swollen and scabby today, nose looks a bit swollen today in fact my whole face does slightly

scab on chin

also damaged my knee which was the reverse of the intention as i was trying to build up some stamina for walking in mountains in portugal

any way

tips for improving my appearance and looking half decent by saturday if you can think of any

we are camping when we are there too so i will look shite [vain emoticon]

cornsilk Thu 17-Jul-08 13:05:03

swelling will probably have gone down by Saturday. A good concealer should do the trick.

Flier Thu 17-Jul-08 13:10:45

arnica tablets. poor you sad

zippitippitoes Thu 17-Jul-08 13:13:50

oh arnica i used to always have those had forgotten somewhat about them..

its a really lumpy scab as a gouged a lump of skin away too

i was worried about my teeth as i fetl them hit hard but touch wood they seem ok

i am very cross with myself

i have slept all morning hoping that my help smile

hatcam Thu 17-Jul-08 13:20:43

poor thing

cold compresses, definitely arnica, also try anti-inflammatory type gel/cream to reduce swelling and help with pain?

how's your knee?

zippitippitoes Thu 17-Jul-08 13:23:53

my knee is doing that creaky inside thing

my knees have had a battering the last few weeks they got really bruised climbing

my other knee was injured from an innovative gate climbing exercise a couple of months ago but has recovered ...aagh

zippitippitoes Thu 17-Jul-08 13:30:20

should i have a shower and get it wet or avoid getting it wet for quick er healing

Flier Fri 18-Jul-08 08:10:16

hi zippi, how are you feeling today?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now