Talk

Advanced search

HEAVY DUTY CREAM FOR THE DECOLLETAGE AREA?

(11 Posts)
Merlin Tue 15-Jul-08 21:23:21

Can anyone recommend one please? Preferably one that will tighten, de-wrinkle and plump!!!! grin

Merlin Tue 15-Jul-08 21:42:01

desperate here!!!

chenin Tue 15-Jul-08 22:38:13

Yep... Dove pro-age neck and chest beauty serum. About 7 quid. To be gently massaged over neck and chest every night. It feels lovely.. like Boots protect and perfect serum, soft and silky. Seems to work grin

Merlin Wed 16-Jul-08 11:37:13

Oooh thanks Helliebean. Will give that a try!

everlong Wed 16-Jul-08 12:35:35

The aldi wonder cream for night use is supposed to be good for that area, worth a try.

twinkletoesbellyrolls Wed 16-Jul-08 12:53:52

Merlin, thanks for this thread. im curious to see how it goes. I tried the Dove stuff, it was good but I guess I unrealistically think that there is a magic product out there that will make all the difference. I really dont mind the wrinkles on my face but on my decolletate I somehow feel they so much worse!

Last year when I was a bit more flush, I used a Clarins product that pumped them and almost airbrushed them away. Is too expensive for me to use on a daily basis now, so I keep it for special occasions (how sad am I?!)

http://uk.clarins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/beauty-productscomplexion-specificsinstant -smooth-perfecting-touchC050105002_10201_11751_-1132751

woodenchair Wed 16-Jul-08 13:33:53

Funny you should mention the aldi cream everlong.

I've been using it for a while. I normally have lines on my chest in the morning due to norkage and sleeping on my side. I noticed the other day that I was much smoother.

everlong Wed 16-Jul-08 14:39:09

Hi Woodenchair,

So you have been using the cream on your decollatage?

I've just bought a pot of this stuff today so will be trying it out!

woodenchair Wed 16-Jul-08 15:59:07

Yep, I bought it for my face, but was too chicken to use it. My skin is much improved

girlnextdoor Wed 16-Jul-08 21:50:20

to stop further rot, use SUN BLOCK every time your flesh is exposed- Clinique do a factor 30 or 50 and it's very light ( NOT the City Block- that's lightly tinted and just for the face.)

nofuture Wed 16-Jul-08 21:51:49

i have been using the waitrose bottom butter on mine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now