Talk

Advanced search

PINK Uniform Dress

(10 Posts)
mapleleaf Sun 13-Jul-08 20:13:29

My daughters new school has pink stripe school dresses and i cannot find one anywhere in her size. Anyone know where i can get one ? Thanks

fizzbuzz Sun 13-Jul-08 20:52:54

Hmm...Didn't Milly Molly Mandy wear these???

Why have they introuced a dress that no one can find?

Orinoco Sun 13-Jul-08 20:54:47

Message withdrawn

merryandmad Sun 13-Jul-08 20:56:22

sorry no good at links but john lewis do a pink one too:
http://www.johnlewis.com/14901/Product.aspx

Pollyanna Sun 13-Jul-08 20:57:44

the Chidren's Warehouse supply my dc's school uniform - try their website (it redirects to one called Perry uniform - this has lots of different summer dresses - not at all cheap though!).

Orinoco Sun 13-Jul-08 21:02:22

Message withdrawn

Waswondering Sun 13-Jul-08 21:06:09

That M&S link is identical to the summer dress I had to wear at school - I had 2 - one was red (ok, nearly pink!) and the other green.

So cute. IMO, it would benefit from a straw boater for the smallest girls, just for added "ahh" factor. grin.

Heifer Sun 13-Jul-08 21:23:34

My DD school shop sells them but they are £24 each... but they are for the summer term only, will your DD need them for September?

mapleleaf Sun 13-Jul-08 22:33:11

Thanks to everyone for their help !! I have tried M&S and there is no stock in her size. It has to be stripes and the usual stockist has stopped making them. I know in the autumn term she can just wear the pinafore but she is doing an induction day next week and i really wanted her to wear the dress as opposed to sticking out.

Off to check the other sites recommended. Once again thanks !!

Loriycs Sun 03-Aug-08 21:35:06

Most big stores (M&S, John Lewis, BHS)research the school colours in the areas that their stores our located and stock accordingly. failing that the school should have a list of stockists.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now