Talk

Advanced search

Long legged girls school trousers - recommendations please?

(8 Posts)
DontNeedAnything Sat 12-Jul-08 09:18:06

I have just seen that M&S do a long version of their school trousers - but at £12 they are not cheap. Anyone know of any "cheaper" retailers offering a "long" version of the school trouser in grey or black?

cornsilk Sat 12-Jul-08 09:19:36

M and S aren't cheap but they are the best.
Next are quite long anyway, but not as good quality.

DontNeedAnything Sat 12-Jul-08 09:22:31

Next are too short. Or at least their normal trousers are.

last year we got standard M&S trousers and they lasted abouta aterm (length wise). I was going to get teh same again. I can get non-long-legged ones in M&S for about £8 - but they would undoubtedly grow out of them within a term again. When I need 4 pairs there is a bit of a difference bewteen £48 and £32.

Maybe I should just fatten them up. Tis a pain when you need an aged 5-6 waist and 8-9 leg length...

DontNeedAnything Sat 12-Jul-08 09:23:13

<my point of the last post is that I can afford M&S standard trousers. They only have 1 long style and it is a premium price>

cornsilk Sat 12-Jul-08 09:27:40

Yes it's not easy, my ds1 has that type of build. Can you get a code for M and S? I got a great deal on my stuff, 3 for 2 and then a further discount on top. Trawl through Hot deals uk for codes. M and S are great 'cos if they have an offer on like 3 for 2, you can use an extra code on top of that and save loads of cash.

DontNeedAnything Sat 12-Jul-08 09:32:52

Yeah I could try that.

I was planning to do 3 for 2 anyway, but with DTDs I need all the help.

DontNeedAnything Sat 12-Jul-08 09:38:57

grrr just looking on BHS and I can get "generous fit" and "short fit" but not a long leg!!!

cornsilk Sat 12-Jul-08 09:45:47

what about 2nd hand? Have you looked on ebay for M and S school trousers?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now