Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Come and recommend for me a face mask for "stressed" skin

(3 Posts)
moodlumthehoodlum Wed 09-Jul-08 17:19:32

For I have horrible skin at the moment. Little bit of everything - bit spotty, bit dry, generally awful, and I think I need to splash out and get something that if nothing else, will make me feel better. I'm sure there was a Clarins one I used to use, but its ages since I bought a face treatmenty mask, so come and update me, wise MNers.

pollypeachum Wed 09-Jul-08 18:01:56

I have text book combination skin - oily nose, red scaly patches each side of my nose, spots (boils really) on my chin and in between my eyebrows. I also tend to go bright red and shiny. And yet I go out in public.... blush

I recently threw myself on the mercy of a Clarins lady. On her recommendation I bought their pink clay mask and beauty flash balm which, again her recommendation, I mix together and use one a week. I can honestly say that it has made a vast difference. She also gave me a couple of moisuriser samples to try and I got on very well (bought it in fact) with the Hydra quench gel-cream. My skin is looking 100% better than it has done for as long as I can remember. Even the red flushes have calmed down. I am soooo impressed.

moodlumthehoodlum Wed 09-Jul-08 18:04:45

smile

I am at the point of not going out in public grin. But I used to love Clarins, so this is a great tip thank you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: