Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Come and recommend for me a face mask for "stressed" skin

(3 Posts)
moodlumthehoodlum Wed 09-Jul-08 17:19:32

For I have horrible skin at the moment. Little bit of everything - bit spotty, bit dry, generally awful, and I think I need to splash out and get something that if nothing else, will make me feel better. I'm sure there was a Clarins one I used to use, but its ages since I bought a face treatmenty mask, so come and update me, wise MNers.

pollypeachum Wed 09-Jul-08 18:01:56

I have text book combination skin - oily nose, red scaly patches each side of my nose, spots (boils really) on my chin and in between my eyebrows. I also tend to go bright red and shiny. And yet I go out in public.... blush

I recently threw myself on the mercy of a Clarins lady. On her recommendation I bought their pink clay mask and beauty flash balm which, again her recommendation, I mix together and use one a week. I can honestly say that it has made a vast difference. She also gave me a couple of moisuriser samples to try and I got on very well (bought it in fact) with the Hydra quench gel-cream. My skin is looking 100% better than it has done for as long as I can remember. Even the red flushes have calmed down. I am soooo impressed.

moodlumthehoodlum Wed 09-Jul-08 18:04:45

smile

I am at the point of not going out in public grin. But I used to love Clarins, so this is a great tip thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now