Talk

Advanced search

Smart work trousers – Oxford Circus

(8 Posts)
Fufulina Wed 09-Jul-08 09:46:36

Hi all,

I need to dive up to Oxford Circus at lunch, and need some smart trousers for a meeting tomorrow. Am 19 weeks. Where will be my best bet?

TIA

littlelapin Wed 09-Jul-08 09:47:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Fufulina Wed 09-Jul-08 09:50:09

Oh I wish I didn't grin. Didn't know John Lewis had maternity stuff – can you get Isabella Oliver anywhere other than online?

Thanks littlelapin

littlelapin Wed 09-Jul-08 10:36:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hoxtonchick Wed 09-Jul-08 10:47:41

don't think john lewis have maternity wear. topshop definitely do, as do h&m. also, dorothy perkins (bond st), & mamas & papas (top of regent st, that's where the h&m is too). or formes, at the bottom of south molton st. probably formes will have the smartest (& most expensive) stuff.

Fufulina Thu 10-Jul-08 08:51:16

Thanks hoxtonchick and ll – was tipped off about formes by a lady here at work yesterday also. Will check it out.

Mimsy2000 Thu 10-Jul-08 08:53:33

H&M and topshop, also dorothy perkins and Next

as far as i'm concerned maternity trousers are a minefield they always fall down or cause some sort of discomfort. skirts and dresses all the way! topshop is brill for the dresses IMO

AtheneNoctua Thu 10-Jul-08 09:02:15

I like Blooming Marvelous for work clothes when I was pregnant. Not sure if there's one in Ofrod Circus though. (but I am also short so the petitie maternity line was very hard to find)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now