Help me find the perfect dungarees!!

(15 Posts)
frazzledfragglefromfragglerock Mon 11-Oct-21 18:38:22

My daughter is 14, she's a petite size 8 but loves big baggy clothes lol. She really wants some very baggy dungarees like the ones pictured but in black. All the black ones I can find are too fitted at the top or mum Jean style or cropped etc etc

Anyone do better than me? Must be available in size 8, regular/short length and budget is around £50

TIA!!

OP’s posts: |
frazzledfragglefromfragglerock Mon 11-Oct-21 18:39:04

Urgh sorry about the lol. I clearly spend too much time with teenagers!

Chocolatecoatedkettlebell Mon 11-Oct-21 18:53:05

Lucy and yak eastons any good?
Or Lucy and yak atlas although more tapered in the leg
Or try run and fly but a lot of their styles are patterned
Lol 😉

Rummikubfan Mon 11-Oct-21 19:40:02

Urban outfitters?

Invasionofthegutsnatchers Mon 11-Oct-21 20:43:26

Lucy and yak

frazzledfragglefromfragglerock Wed 13-Oct-21 16:46:06

Thanks for the suggestions, I actually have some lucy and yak atlas in my house that I bought my friend for Xmas, they fit my girl perfectly as they are similar sized! I'll have a look at them as she doesn't like the style I have.

AiryFairy1 Wed 13-Oct-21 21:43:04

I keep seeing Carhartt dungarees on tv - might be a bit utility wear though!

Advertisement

daftyburd Wed 13-Oct-21 22:48:24

I have Monki black dungarees that sound like what your daughter wants. They are a couple of years old but maybe they still stock them or similar?

Chocolatecoatedkettlebell Thu 14-Oct-21 13:30:34

frazzledfragglefromfragglerock

Thanks for the suggestions, I actually have some lucy and yak atlas in my house that I bought my friend for Xmas, they fit my girl perfectly as they are similar sized! I'll have a look at them as she doesn't like the style I have.

The Eastons are more wide leg and traditional dungaree cut so might be more to her tastes.
L&Y have always been good with returns for me

Lovemusic33 Thu 14-Oct-21 14:49:31

Hell bunny have a pair of black flailed dungarees, they are quite fitted at the top so might not be exactly what your looking for it they look quite trendy.

Lovemusic33 Thu 14-Oct-21 14:50:44

hellbunny.com/hell-bunny-penny-dungarees.html

Glitterandunicorns Thu 14-Oct-21 14:55:56

I'd def recommend Lucy and Yak. They have a few different shapes and styles, so I'm sure she'd find something suitable.

Couperi Thu 14-Oct-21 17:23:32

Run and Fly do nice ones too.

RainbowCrayons Thu 14-Oct-21 17:47:23

If you like the ones in the picture could you buy those and run them through a machine wash with the black dylon dye?

TorchFire Thu 14-Oct-21 17:49:07

I misread your title as ‘Help me find the perfect dungeon’ before noticing it was in Style and Beauty.😀

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in