Talk

Advanced search

M&S Formula Radiance Reveal Peel discontinued?

(5 Posts)
largeprintagathachristie Sat 21-Nov-20 11:40:18

Hmmm, it seems Marks and Spencer no longer do the Formula Radiance Reveal Peel. Did someone here once refer to it as face footner?

I really liked it as it took off flaky bits/dry skin in a very satisfying way, with the dead skin rolling into little balls, without exfoliating the areas of skin that didn't need to exfoliated, if that makes sense. Other physical exfoliants and the various acid options don't seem to replace the Radiance Reveal Peel for me.

I've got sun damage that is heading towards very early stage skin cancer. All under control but all I want is to leave the skin that's ok alone, but take off dry patches/flaky bits.

Any thoughts or dupes?

OP’s posts: |
applepineapple Sat 21-Nov-20 11:46:58

Sounds like it was a gel peel formula which balls up on the skin?

Maybe the Pixi Hydrating Milky Peel or ELF Gentle Peeling Exfoliant

largeprintagathachristie Sat 21-Nov-20 13:33:15

@applepineapple Thank you, you've described exactly what I was trying to describe, and those products do sound right

OP’s posts: |
Nicketynac Sat 21-Nov-20 19:32:43

I bought the Body Shop Drops of Youth peel (to use on my feet!) and it's the same sort of thing - I got the M&S one in the advent calendar last year. I know it's MLM and frowned upon though.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 21-Nov-20 21:24:09

Ooh yes the Face Footner !

It is amazing , I have the last dregs of a tube which I'm saving for one last go. Needs to be on absolutely dry skin otherwise it won't dry but the effects are amazing !

QVC sell Gatineau Gommage which looks similar in action ( I haven't tried it though)

Off to look at E,L,F , I was going to buy some things for DD from them...

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in