Talk

Advanced search

Budge proof liner for tightlining?

(6 Posts)
HappyDays10101 Wed 18-Nov-20 21:41:32

I have tried so many pencils to tightline my upper waterline - but all eventually smudge and give me raccoon eyes, and at my age that’s not a good look!

I’ve already tried Fenty and Urban decay amongst others - any suggestions?

OP’s posts: |
Coffee4Queen Wed 18-Nov-20 22:34:44

I find Avon glimmerstick lasts really well. I do get a little bit of transfer on to the lower waterline but the upper part never rubs off.

Anon22 Wed 18-Nov-20 23:35:39

Laura Mercier tightener cake doesn't smudge on me. I sometimes use eyeshadow to tightline and that doesn't smudge either. Both are more suited to going into the base of the lashes than on the waterline.

Every pencil I have tried has smudged. Marc Jacobs Highline has been the least smudgy. However, someone on here recommended the Elf no budge liner and I am tempted to try that, their no budge shadow stick stays on my lids, so I'm hopeful.

If you find something, please update!

FrightClub Wed 18-Nov-20 23:38:21

I've tried a lot and always come back to Laura Mercier tightliner and either the LM flat brush designed to work with it, or a small Mac one. Nothing else works as well. The Bleu Marine shade is also very flattering - slightly softer than black and makes green eye tones a little greener.

TottiePlantagenet Thu 19-Nov-20 00:25:49

Maybelline gel eyeliner in a pot, it comes with a small brush. Similar to Bobbi Brown and MAC ones. I like to use these with a flat brush, doesn't budge for me.

HappyDays10101 Thu 19-Nov-20 00:38:13

Thanks for these suggestions! smile

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in