Talk

Advanced search

If I like Radley bags...

(10 Posts)
Ornamentalcabbages Mon 16-Nov-20 21:44:36

... what other brands would I like?

As much as I love the Bayswater style, Mulberry is out of my price range.

I have my eye on one particular Radley bag, but the site is being a petulant child and throwing me out/crashing constantly (the style is sold out everywhere else, JL, Next, etc.).

So please send me your recommendations 😃

OP’s posts: |
SpeckledyHen Mon 16-Nov-20 22:28:31

What is your price range and what type of bag are you looking for ?

Zinnia Mon 16-Nov-20 22:53:47

Have you tried phoning Radley to buy the bag you want, @Ornamentalcabbages?

Ornamentalcabbages Mon 16-Nov-20 23:09:01

Zinnia

Have you tried phoning Radley to buy the bag you want, *@Ornamentalcabbages*?

Sounds such an obvious option, but no I haven't! If I'm still struggling tomorrow I'll give them a bell 📞

Ornamentalcabbages Mon 16-Nov-20 23:13:38

SpeckledyHen

What is your price range and what type of bag are you looking for ?

Probably would have helped!

Similar budget to Radley so max about £200.

I'm looking for a tan leather shoulder bag, with either a flap top, or zip (I don't like open bags). Extra points of it has two or more inner compartments, but if it has at least a small inner zip pocket and phone slot(s) that would also work.

I was bought my first Radley bag approx 4 years ago and I love it. It was/is the only naice bag I own, but it's a small/medium size and I'm looking to get one that is slightly bigger (there's only so many receipts/tampons a girl can carry at once 🙈)

HollyandIvyandallthingsYule Mon 16-Nov-20 23:16:40

Coast would probably have something you’d like. If you wait til Black Friday or other sales/reductions there’ll be some good options within your budget.

SpeckledyHen Mon 16-Nov-20 23:19:32

Ok . So if I was in the market for yet another bag I would definitely go for this :

www.thelittleleatherhandbagcompany.co.uk/products/leather-
work-and-play-bag

HollyandIvyandallthingsYule Mon 16-Nov-20 23:21:24

Or have a look at Aurora London. Great quality at good prices.

Other options are Jigsaw, Reiss, Toast, Whistles. Maybe Fossil although the quality is quite variable.

With bags I’d generally always wait til sales or reductions unless I’m absolutely in love and worried I’ll miss out.

Ornamentalcabbages Tue 17-Nov-20 09:36:17

Perfect, thanks for your suggestions, will definitely give me something to look into!

KitchenDancefloor Tue 17-Nov-20 09:43:37

The Fossil website will be launching the Black Friday sale later in the week with 30-50% off. It may be worth scouting out any favourites in advance

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in