Talk

Advanced search

Lash Lifts - Dry frizzy lashes

(8 Posts)
Ozzybobz12 Mon 16-Nov-20 13:40:01

Hello does anyone else out there regret having a lash-lift done? I had one over 6 weeks ago and at first looked ok then I realised I couldn’t apply liner, the bottom lashes were curling upwards, and now I have weird frizzy overcurled top lashes which i’m unable to apply mascara to! They are also very dry - never again!

OP’s posts: |
Audreyseyebrows Mon 16-Nov-20 13:46:15

I’ve never had that! Why are your bottom lashes curling?
Mine always feel really conditioned and lovely after!

downwithallthesenamechanges Mon 16-Nov-20 13:46:29

Have you been putting oil on them? I applied aragan oil or coconut with a spoolie to my eyelashes and eyebrows once a day when I got them done and they stayed in great condition.

Whattodotho Mon 16-Nov-20 13:51:39

It ruined my eyes I'm in my 20s and now have serious dry eyes and can't wear eyemake up now. That's my opinion I know others it's a game changer. I had it done for few years and then the last two times I had it done I had lumps develop in my eyelids which had to be surgically removed. Its perming solution right by your eyeballs.

When you think about it its bloody mental. I can't prove it was the eyelash lift but I seen so many eye doctors that they can't think of any other reason they could have developed so bad. So whenever I see a post like this I just want to share my storey in hope no one else goes through the same.

Ozzybobz12 Mon 16-Nov-20 13:53:31

I think the girl got my bottom lashes caught up with the top ones

Ozzybobz12 Mon 16-Nov-20 14:02:30

I will try some oil on them. I’m still using my lash growth serum, the sooner these go, the better!

SueblueNZ Tue 17-Nov-20 07:03:53

OMG, I also developed a hard painful lump under my eyelid. This followed the second lash lift I had. Stupidly perhaps, I didn't associate it with the landlady but it totally makes sense. It took about three months for the limo to go. My doctor named the condition - can't recall it at the moment but bloody painful.
The lashlifts looked good at the time but, like lash extensions and gel nails, they take their toll.

SueblueNZ Tue 17-Nov-20 07:06:09

Landlady = lashlift
Limo = lump
Bloody auto-correct

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in