Talk

Advanced search

Funeral dress suitable for breastfeeding

(6 Posts)
edin16 Mon 02-Nov-20 11:38:55

Does anyone have any recent recommendations for a dress fit for a funeral that I can breast feed in? (That isn't too expensive)
There's a few online but I thought I'd check recommendations first before I have to buy online and then return if they're not right.

OP’s posts: |
rorosemary Mon 02-Nov-20 12:45:50

https://www.bonprix.co.uk/products/maternity-wrap-dress//A-9486533_6?searchResults=true&PFMrsn=search&PFMM_ref=true&PFMpsp=own&PFMM_lpn=12&PFM_trm=nursing+dress

Would this work for you?

rorosemary Mon 02-Nov-20 12:46:46

I have it but still pregnant so wear it as a maternity dress. It's basically a loose jersey dress and quite comfy.

firstimemamma Mon 02-Nov-20 12:47:56

Black top and black skirt. Black vest underneath. When it's feeding time, top comes up and vest comes down. Sorry that wasn't the answer u were specifically after but a potential solution all the same!

OnDisplay Mon 02-Nov-20 19:21:52

I wore my darkest breastfeeding top with dark trousers and a black jacket. Plus a 22 day old baby and a c-section wound. If anyone had a problem with it they were sensible enough to keep their thoughts to themselves.

OnDisplay Mon 02-Nov-20 19:22:45

And I am so sorry for your loss (and sorry if my reply came out snippy - it was meant to be supportive - as in don't fret about it please).

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in