Talk

Advanced search

Warm pjs

(13 Posts)
uniqlo Fri 30-Oct-20 13:14:55

Can anyone recommend some really warm pyjamas please? I'm always cold but need to sleep with the window open and the heating off as it gives me a headache! Don't want to go down the electric blanket route either. Thanks in advance for any toasty pj recommendations! grin

OP’s posts: |
waltzingparrot Fri 30-Oct-20 18:12:17

Lands End do flannel or fleece PJs. How warm do you want be?

goose1964 Fri 30-Oct-20 21:05:26

I have some cheap as chips fleecy one from Primark (actually I have 2) .

uniqlo Sat 31-Oct-20 09:23:09

waltzingparrot

Lands End do flannel or fleece PJs. How warm do you want be?

The warmer the better! I've never bought anything from Lands End before, will have a look thanks.

uniqlo Sat 31-Oct-20 09:24:57

goose1964

I have some cheap as chips fleecy one from Primark (actually I have 2) .

Thanks, I do too, but they don't feel warm enough. Maybe I need to wear two pairs to bed grin

Inthesameboatatmo Sat 31-Oct-20 12:13:00

Sainsbury's have some really nice thick fleece type pjs

homemadecommunistrussia Sat 31-Oct-20 12:16:09

Yep, I think you need two pairs, thin cotton leggings and a t-shirt type, then fleecy over the top. And bed socks obviously.grin
I wish I was in bed now.

uniqlo Sun 01-Nov-20 22:36:41

@Inthesameboatatmo thanks, will check out Sainsburys pjs

@homemadecommunistrussia ooooh love a good pair of bedsocks! And yes I may have to resort to wearing two pairs of pjs to bed grin

timtam23 Sun 01-Nov-20 22:50:13

Lands End flannel PJs are fab, really warm. I bought mine in the sale as they are quite pricy otherwise.

cloudjumper Sun 01-Nov-20 22:58:44

If can splash out a bit - silk is the bee's knees for staying warm. Silk is excellent for retaining body heat, get yourself some silk pjs.

WhereAreWeNow Sun 01-Nov-20 23:00:44

OP your name is fitting... I was going to recommend Uniqlo heatech tops for cold nights and they do nice flannel pyjamas too.

blibblibs Sun 01-Nov-20 23:02:19

What you need is a fleece quilt cover. I'm currently lying in bed with our new one on and thinking I may have to remove the Pjs as it's so cosy. Not looking forward to having to get out of bed tomorrow morning!

Imakemistakeseveryday Mon 02-Nov-20 00:19:10

La Redoute have some very warm ones and there's often a discount code if you haven't bought from them before.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in