Talk

Advanced search

Wellies (again, I know!)

(3 Posts)
Tissima Tue 27-Oct-20 08:52:59

Feel like I have been trying to find a great pair of wellies for about 15 years now! I would like a neat fitting boot without pattern, ideally not black and something not too short - I am reasonably tall. Size 8. I have fairly large calves, but they are smaller than they used to be so I'm hoping I have more choice now???? I bought a pair of muckboots as recommended on here and although they do keep my feet warm I feel like I'm walking around in concrete and so I hate them!

OP’s posts: |
Sunnywaves Tue 27-Oct-20 09:47:00

I have these

www.equisupermarket.co.uk/p/aigle-parcours-2-vario-wellington-boot/brown/43?gclid=Cj0KCQjwit_8BRCoARIsAIx3Rj7MO9jzTlCiINz5jSToDx_Lzv0j3eDc6bzvBVOvY-7FRokI9x8IbFkaAsReEALw_wcB

Have had them for 4 years now and wear them everyday to walk the dogs in Winter/Autumn and wet Spring and Summers. I'm also an 8 with muscular calves and the 42 have been perfect.
Previous to these I had a shorter style, also Aigle and wouldn't buy anything else now.

Tissima Tue 27-Oct-20 09:50:38

Interesting thanks. I was looking on ES actually, at 'country boots' wondering if they might be better as I rarely actually walk through water...

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in