Talk

Advanced search

Orange scented soap

(14 Posts)
500BusStops Tue 27-Oct-20 07:59:17

I really fancy some zingy, orange scented soap. Does anyone have a recommendation?
L’Occitane used to do an orange shower gel that I’m hoping to find something similar too. Needs to be bar soap though, as I’m cutting down on plastic.
Thanks! smile

OP’s posts: |
AndromedaPerseus Tue 27-Oct-20 08:26:16

Waitrose’s clementine and ginger soap is lovely

Angel2702 Tue 27-Oct-20 08:27:57

Body shop did a gorgeous clementine soap but not sure if it was a limited edition.

TheSweetestHalleluja Tue 27-Oct-20 08:29:11

Faith in Nature do an orange one, and it is really lovely!
www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/faith-in-nature-orange-soap-60028649?skuid=028649

MyEnormousTurnip Tue 27-Oct-20 08:29:13

Body Shop satsuma one is lovely.

diplodocusinermine Tue 27-Oct-20 08:32:21

T K Maxx often have nice Florentine and French soaps - not sure about orange scent as I always go for the lemon ones of which there are usually loads.

LadyPeterWimsey Tue 27-Oct-20 08:41:18

I have some lovely orangey soap, but I bought it in a French supermarket, so no help to you. TK Maxx had loads of lemon ones, and maybe some orangey ones when I was in the other day.

I was looking in there for a cheaper version of L'Occitane's Verbena bar soap, but had no luck. So if anyone knows where to get something like that, I'd appreciate it as DH almost passed out when I told him the only bar soap he has really liked was £9 a bar.

ProperVexed Tue 27-Oct-20 08:49:16

Scottish Fine Soaps do a lovely orange soap, in a tin. I normally buy them in TKMaxx.

InFlagranteDerelicto Tue 27-Oct-20 08:54:34

TK Maxx for soap, definitely. I’ve got some lemon verbena soap from there at the moment & I’m sure I’ve seen the occasional bar of orange scented as well. I’ve got DD into proper soap too, she likes choosing a couple of bars when we go.

500BusStops Tue 27-Oct-20 18:36:58

Lovely thank you! Lots of things to try here. I shall smell like I’ve been Tango’d in no time grin

OP’s posts: |
Deathraystare Wed 28-Oct-20 18:43:39

I was going to say Faith in Nature as well. I know they do an orange one. I use the lavender one and it has quite a smell. Not very overpowering but I can still smell it on me hours later. No complaints here !

Deathraystare Wed 28-Oct-20 18:44:28

Or if you don't mind paying a bit - Lush - their karma is spicy orange.

waltzingparrot Fri 30-Oct-20 19:03:48

With Bois d'Orange perfumed soap, rediscover the magic of a scented journey to the heart of an Andalucian garden in the shade of the orange trees. Allow yourself to be carried away by the vibrant, sunny freshness of the leaf & fruit, the smoothness of the flower and the soft, woody perfume of the wood of the orange tree.

M&S do pack of 3 for £15

LadyOfTheCanyon Fri 30-Oct-20 19:07:40

TK Maxx for sure. I got a beautiful spiced orange Florentine triple milled huge bar in there the other day for £3.99. It smells so good I think I'm just going to put it in my knicker drawer.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in