Talk

Advanced search

Tarte makeup

(10 Posts)
Digthis Sun 25-Oct-20 23:45:34

I've never used Tarte products but just ordered this www.qvcuk.com/Tarte-6-Piece-Amazon-Power-Players-Color-Collection.product.241042.html?sc=NAVLIST
Am a bit nervous now as the foundation looks a little thick. Has anyone tried this ( or other Tarte foundations) and if so what is it like please?

OP’s posts: |
Costacoffeeplease Mon 26-Oct-20 00:16:23

I like tarte products - I haven’t tried that particular one but generally, they’re good

Searchesforhipbones Mon 26-Oct-20 00:53:53

Ooh I was wearing that foundation today. It’s quite heavy for me as I’m usually a bb cream type, but it’s lovely. I love tarte! You can get it delivered direct and twice a year they have massive half price sales.

Searchesforhipbones Mon 26-Oct-20 00:57:21

Just checked and last year the custom kit day (mega discount) was November 6th!

Digthis Mon 26-Oct-20 01:08:02

Thank you both. I've been eyeing up new foundation for ages but couldn't decide which brand to go for. Decided on this kit because its fragrance free and seems good value.
Fingers crossed it suits.
(And please, don't be giving me ideas about 1/2 price sales. I have no will power where bargains are concerned blushgrin)

OP’s posts: |
Searchesforhipbones Mon 26-Oct-20 01:09:29

I know, sorry it’s the worst, I’m just trying to drag you down with me.

PolPotNoodle Mon 26-Oct-20 03:40:54

A small aside as it doesn't directly relate to the products you're asking about but Tarte do a very good, non-shimmery bronzer that works well on fair skin. Its called Park Ave Princess.

I've tried their mascara before, it's fine. Liquid lipsticks were a bit crap.

Darklane Mon 26-Oct-20 11:35:20

The eye shadow palettes are lovely. I have that foundation & it isn’t one of my favourites of theirs but that’s because the palest, Fair, is still too dark on me so looks a bit obvious. The delivery system of it is a bit odd.

WeCameToDance Mon 26-Oct-20 11:41:39

I use the Amazonian clay blushers. I like them! They are the only blushers I’ve found that are matte and have strong but buildable pigment.

Searchesforhipbones Tue 27-Oct-20 15:51:00

Ooh the custom kit is tomorrow , 28 October!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in