Talk

Advanced search

Best Coloured hair Shampoo & Conditioner. For damage repair also

(9 Posts)
SoTiredNeedHoliday Sun 25-Oct-20 15:28:10

Hi, I'm looking for a great shampoo & conditioner for coloured and mildly damaged hair. Also, obviously, it has to be good value! What do you recommend?

Also, what do you use to heat deflect when blowdrying / styling?

thanks

OP’s posts: |
SoTiredNeedHoliday Sun 25-Oct-20 16:18:15

I'm currently using Aveda Blue Malva shampoo & conditioner. I like them but the conditioner comes in too small a tube v's the shampoo

YellowBeryl1 Sun 25-Oct-20 16:20:44

I think you're using the best already OP! I alternate with the cherry one as the blue malva gets a bit drying when used all the time. Why is the conditioner so small?! So annoying.

PinkiOcelot Sun 25-Oct-20 17:13:29

My daughters use Bed Head. It’s in a brown bottle and smells like caramel.
They swear by that.

SoTiredNeedHoliday Sun 25-Oct-20 18:28:02

thanks Both pinkiocelot is it the TIGI colour goddess?

KnightsofColumbusThatHurt Sun 25-Oct-20 19:06:14

What kind of coloured hair are you talking about - coloured brown/red or bleached? Sorry if that's a silly question, I have a few suggestions for bleached but not so much for darker coloured.

Audreyseyebrows Sun 25-Oct-20 20:50:44

Pureology is fantastic

WellTidy Sun 25-Oct-20 23:01:48

I’ve started using the TIGI bed head recommended above and I am surprised at how much of a difference it has made. I bought a massive shampoo and conditioner of it in tk maxx for about £15 about a year ago and started using it a few months ago. My hair smells of creme brûlée. It is so moisturising and my colour lasts longer than ever (I have a permanent colour every seven to eight weeks).

SoTiredNeedHoliday Mon 26-Oct-20 08:57:45

My hair is auburn with caramel highlights. I think I might give the Colour Goddess a go, its a lot more affordable than the aveda I am using.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in