This is a Premium feature
Home facials, what products would I need?(3 Posts)
Ive never had a facial and while I love the idea of them, I dont like the thought of having to get myself home with an oily, no make up on face! So ive decided to get some nice products and give myself a weekly/monthly facial.
I guess that's my 1st question, how often should I do one?
And what products should I get and what order would I use them in?
My skin is very much combination and also dehydrated. Plus I get breakouts along my jaw and forehead.
Ideally I'm after products that dont break the bank. Ive used a couple of The Ordinary products in the past and honestly didn't see any difference but maybe I was using them wrong?
Im quite excited at the thought of doing this as its a way I think I'll l be able to relax and just chill so thanks in advance for any advice you could give me!!
I use a lot of products every day so it's like I have a facial every night!
It really depends on your budget.
I think you can't go wrong with espa or elemis products to get that spa feel.
- I'd get a nice balm cleanser to remove with warm flannel, do this twice. Espa, elemis, Emma hardie
- An acid exfoliate. Pixi tonic is good value. Apply with a cotton pad (tone and exfoliate)
- a serum - Medik8 have lovely ones or the ordinary is good value
- moisturise - espa overnight hydration is lovely and luxurious
- facial oil - zelens, Lapis, Sunday Riley
I don't tend to wear masks so I'm not an expert on these
It really depends how "full on" you want to go!
Please login first.