Advanced search

Hair product

(3 Posts)
PinkDaydreams Sun 23-Aug-20 10:06:41

Morning all!
I have hair similar to the attached picture (taken from Pinterest). I’m wondering what I can use on the longer bits to help with flyaway bits please? Hair spray makes it worse, I use a moving rubber on the shaved bit which is perfect but it’s too heavy for the longer hair. Tried a number of waxes which either make it really flat or greasy.
I just want to control the flyway bits but not flatten everything down, not make it limp, I still want some volume.
Thanks all!

OP’s posts: |
PinkDaydreams Sun 23-Aug-20 13:36:03

Oh picture didn’t attach 🤦🏻‍♀️

OP’s posts: |
PinkDaydreams Mon 24-Aug-20 10:06:56


OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in