Talk

Advanced search

is this a nice cardigan?

(16 Posts)
quickdrawmcgraw Wed 03-Oct-07 12:28:48

Is this nice? I would probably wear it with wide leg jeans.
I am this shape (courtesy of the H&M website)

If it's not nice can anyone make any suggestions for some good winter tops?

scattyspice Wed 03-Oct-07 12:36:48

It is a nice cardy, but it would drive me mad (the floaty bits dripping in things). I'd need something belted.

Cappuccino Wed 03-Oct-07 12:37:59

it seems nice enough

but I like fitted stuff better

Bundle Wed 03-Oct-07 12:38:54

i think it's nice. you could wear with thin layers underneath eg combination of short/long sleeved t shirts/vests

cosmicdancer Wed 03-Oct-07 12:45:28

I've tried that cardigan on and it looked really stylish and the colour is flattering for most people. I didn't buy it but I might go back and get it now you've reminded me about it. smile

Walnutshell Wed 03-Oct-07 12:52:03

It's lovely and very versatile - you could wear quite inexpensive plain tops in black, white or brights underneath. Good for showing off a nice, heavy pendant as per the photo. Hmm, almost talked myself into buying one! What length at the back?

hanaflower Wed 03-Oct-07 12:55:32

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

quickdrawmcgraw Wed 03-Oct-07 19:08:40

Thanks everyone. the flappy bits would probably annoy me too but I think I could live with it. The colour is a colour I always buy so that would be ok.

hmmmm am still tempted.

WitnessProtectionCod Thu 04-Oct-07 06:48:32

id say no if oyu ahev boobs asit ll flap open

quickdrawmcgraw Thu 04-Oct-07 08:35:38

I have the boobs of a 12 year old so no problem there.

bozza Thu 04-Oct-07 09:29:51

I like it but would have flappy bits issues. grin

brimfull Thu 04-Oct-07 09:31:52

I had one like that,looked nice from the front but from the side it looked awful,like I had a blanket wrapped around me.
I have big boobs though.

suzywong Thu 04-Oct-07 09:34:48

cardy is nice

please can you give me a link to that finding your bodyshape on the H&M site? thanks?

quickdrawmcgraw Thu 04-Oct-07 09:43:17

I can't give you a direct link SW because the site is all Flash but if you go to www.hm.com and then click the Dressing Room link you can start making your model. It'll make you look fatter than you are so don't be too depressed.

Seasider Thu 04-Oct-07 11:13:12

Good if not too norky and you can cope with the flaps! I would look awful as have big norks and cardy flaps would be bound to get covered in some child-related grot!

Zazette Thu 04-Oct-07 11:23:38

I have one same shape different colour from Jigsaw last winter. wear it at work loads and get lots of compliments. would not contemplate wearing it around the munchkins

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now