Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Baby Halloween outfits.

(10 Posts)
cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 11:39:26

I thought I might get a baby outfit for dd2 this halloween. Something sweet to dress her up in when ds and dd1 dress up for their Halloween treasure trail (not trick or treating...).

I was thinking maybe a pumpkin or something. Nothing in our woolworths so had a look at M&S website: how awful is this!?

themildmanneredaxemurderer Tue 02-Oct-07 11:46:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Raggydoll Tue 02-Oct-07 11:52:36

try matalan - I got a lovely 'evil fairy' costume at the weekend for £7 & a green monster for ds.

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 12:10:50

I love the bumblebee one. I was in Baby Gap at the weekend but they didn't have any costumes there. Annoyingly I won't be going near another Baby Gap for ages.

Maybe I'll look on the Gymboree website as they deliver to the UK.

J2OBABY Tue 02-Oct-07 12:23:48

tesco had cute ones

fifisworld Tue 02-Oct-07 12:25:05

I got a pumpkin sleepsuit with hat last year from tesco, how old is your dd??

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 12:44:29

she's 9 months.

There's quite a sweet all in one cat outfit on ebay which might be good - and I could layer up underneath it to keep her warm when we're out.

fifisworld Tue 02-Oct-07 13:02:04

You could have had the pumpkin one that i have but i've just checked its only 3-6 months so wont be any good for you.
By the way, that vampire costume is awful, i cant believe people would put that on a baby

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 15:02:38

thank you anyway. smile

Anyone have know of any mail order companies? Am off to look at Letterbox.

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 15:32:40

oh my, these Tom Arma animal outfits are gorgeous. But I fear probably very expensive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now