Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Baby Halloween outfits.

(10 Posts)
cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 11:39:26

I thought I might get a baby outfit for dd2 this halloween. Something sweet to dress her up in when ds and dd1 dress up for their Halloween treasure trail (not trick or treating...).

I was thinking maybe a pumpkin or something. Nothing in our woolworths so had a look at M&S website: how awful is this!?

themildmanneredaxemurderer Tue 02-Oct-07 11:46:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Raggydoll Tue 02-Oct-07 11:52:36

try matalan - I got a lovely 'evil fairy' costume at the weekend for £7 & a green monster for ds.

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 12:10:50

I love the bumblebee one. I was in Baby Gap at the weekend but they didn't have any costumes there. Annoyingly I won't be going near another Baby Gap for ages.

Maybe I'll look on the Gymboree website as they deliver to the UK.

J2OBABY Tue 02-Oct-07 12:23:48

tesco had cute ones

fifisworld Tue 02-Oct-07 12:25:05

I got a pumpkin sleepsuit with hat last year from tesco, how old is your dd??

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 12:44:29

she's 9 months.

There's quite a sweet all in one cat outfit on ebay which might be good - and I could layer up underneath it to keep her warm when we're out.

fifisworld Tue 02-Oct-07 13:02:04

You could have had the pumpkin one that i have but i've just checked its only 3-6 months so wont be any good for you.
By the way, that vampire costume is awful, i cant believe people would put that on a baby

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 15:02:38

thank you anyway. smile

Anyone have know of any mail order companies? Am off to look at Letterbox.

cupcakes Tue 02-Oct-07 15:32:40

oh my, these Tom Arma animal outfits are gorgeous. But I fear probably very expensive.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: