Talk

Advanced search

NEXT make-up should is it worth it, or should I be buying branded?

(5 Posts)
SlightlyMadSweden Sun 30-Sep-07 22:42:21

Rarely wear make-up (couple of times a year). Need new as last time I went to use it i was a bit manky blush

I only tend to wear eyeshadow (browns & bronzes), clear mascara and lipstick (havn't even got rund to buying the new fangled gloss things blush.

Saw a nice pallet of eyeshadows in Next...will I regret it cos it isn't a cosmetic brand or does it not really matter for bi-annual use?

SlightlyMadSweden Sun 30-Sep-07 23:15:04

?

wildpatch Sun 30-Sep-07 23:23:46

i dont think next makeup would be crap. not if they planned on conitnueing to sell it, iyswim.
out of curiosity, why do you only wear it so rartely?

BecauseImWorthIt Sun 30-Sep-07 23:24:02

I have done various pieces of research for Next (I'm a market researcher) and I do know that they use fantastically good suppliers for the skincare and, I think, cosmetics.

I would think it's definitely worth a try. Most premium cosmetics/skincare brands are based just on their name!

SlightlyMadSweden Sun 30-Sep-07 23:30:23

I wear it so rarely as I go 'out' so rarely....

will give it a go. It was only £5 and I really liked the pallet - even if it was in a massive box which I would have to store somewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now