Talk

Advanced search

Anything similar to Trinny BFF?

(7 Posts)
JazzaGal Sun 26-Jul-20 14:05:43

I am looking to reduce redness. I was wondering if there was anything similar I could try?

OP’s posts: |
Budapestpest Sun 26-Jul-20 15:11:36

Why don’t you want to use bff op? Did you not get on with it?

ChequerBoard Sun 26-Jul-20 15:54:28

I use the Trinny BFF and whilst I do think it's really good as an everyday tinted moisturiser, I don't think it will do much to combat it cover redness.

I used to have a problem with redness and was advised to use a good serum and redness corrector to fix the problem rather than rely on a makeup product to cover the problem. I have had great success with a combination of Skinceuticals Phyto-Correct Serum and the same brand's Redness Neutraliser. They are pricey products but very effective.

JazzaGal Sun 26-Jul-20 15:54:51

My skin is very sensitive and I'm trying to see if there's a brand I've already tried.

Is it really worth it?

I don't want to pay £25 for something I use once.

JazzaGal Sun 26-Jul-20 15:56:04

Pricey if effective is fine.
I'll take a look, thanks

Batfinklestein Sun 26-Jul-20 16:05:15

Have you tried The Ordinary serum foundation?
I’ve not tried BFF so I can’t comment on whether it’s similar, but it sounds like it might be the kind of thing you’re looking for.

It’s very light and dewy. I can’t normally bear wearing foundation, but I’d say it sits closer to a tinted moisturiser than a foundation. It’s just got enough coverage to even my skin tone out.
And it only costs £6 so if you didn’t like it then you’ve not wasted lots of money!

ChequerBoard Sun 26-Jul-20 16:09:12

@Jazzagal my skin is also sensitive and the phyto-correct serum has been great at reducing the my overall level sensitivity and reactiveness

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in