Talk

Advanced search

Navy Organza Bomber Jacket

(11 Posts)
Frigglet Sun 26-Jul-20 10:34:28

Hi. I’m watching Sunday Morning Live (I know, I know 😊) and love the jacket Angelica Bell is wearing. It’s a cropped navy organza with a pocket on the left arm. Any ideas where it’s from please? I’ve tried to take a photo, but she wasn’t kind enough to pose while I took it smile. I’d be so grateful. Thanks

OP’s posts: |
sophiestew Sun 26-Jul-20 14:08:50

Is it Nicopanda?

Frigglet Sun 26-Jul-20 15:42:24

Thanks for the suggestion Not heard of that designer, but just looked it up and it seems to be a different style. I’d welcome any more ideas please, as I’d love to have this jacket.

EmberElftree Sun 26-Jul-20 20:05:45

Could be Zara? I have lots of sheer bomber jackets from there.

Lolalovesroses Sun 26-Jul-20 23:03:07

I thought it looked like Mint Velvet.I've messaged her on Instagram.I'll let you know if she answers!

Frigglet Mon 27-Jul-20 08:32:12

It wasn’t Zara, unfortunately, but I ended up buying 6 items on there! 😂. Thanks for the suggestion.

Frigglet Mon 27-Jul-20 08:36:20

That’s amazing @Lolalovesroses, thank you so so much. I’ll have a look at Mint Velvet in the meantime. I

Thepeabody Mon 27-Jul-20 17:22:53

This looks to be it though very expensive and very sold out unfortunately

https://www.net-a-porter.com/en-ca/shop/product/toga/pulla-cotton-trimmed-tulle-bomber-jacket/684849

Frigglet Mon 27-Jul-20 20:36:13

Thanks for the suggestion, but Bloody hell, the price! Glad it’s sold out 🙂 as I’d probably have bought it. It’s definitely the closest I’ve seen though. Crazy maybe, but it’s the detail on the sleeve that I love the most...

Lolalovesroses Mon 27-Jul-20 23:47:32

She didn't answer.I think thepea has it right though!

Frigglet Tue 28-Jul-20 18:31:55

Ah, thanks so much for trying and for all the suggestions. I’ll keep in my search.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in