Talk

Advanced search

Another post lockdown hair disaster

(7 Posts)
Dugheed Mon 20-Jul-20 23:26:53

Got my hair done today. I had lovely blonde highlights that blended with my silver roots and I loved it. Went today reminded her of what I usually get and she's toned it a dark grey colour!! I bloody hate it. Is there anything I can do??

OP’s posts: |
Neveranynamesleft Mon 20-Jul-20 23:30:55

Go back and tell her ?!

Dugheed Mon 20-Jul-20 23:33:22

Will she be able to do anything with it??

Mnhealth202020 Tue 21-Jul-20 02:40:10

I assume that she’ll redo the toner.

You can either wait a few weeks whilst you wash/fade it out at home and then get the new toner; or she can do a bleach shampoo cleanse and immediately apply the toner. The first option is more gentle on your hair and the colour will fade by washing it alone.

Littlemissgetalong Tue 21-Jul-20 03:33:40

Use a scalp/clarifying shampoo that will strip the colour out.

Monty27 Tue 21-Jul-20 04:16:41

Go back or you'll be forever trying to get it right and ruining your hair in the process 👍

Dugheed Tue 21-Jul-20 22:09:52

Mnhealth202020

I assume that she’ll redo the toner.

You can either wait a few weeks whilst you wash/fade it out at home and then get the new toner; or she can do a bleach shampoo cleanse and immediately apply the toner. The first option is more gentle on your hair and the colour will fade by washing it alone.

I'm going to do this thanks, I don't want to ruin my hair and it's not so hideous that I'm desperate so will just keep washing and wait until it fades. So disappointing after waiting so long. Thanks all x

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in