Talk

Advanced search

Toddler boys' clothes

(12 Posts)
Feenie Fri 28-Sep-07 21:10:34

Where can I find decent toddler boys' clothes? My ds looks best in strong primary colours - so many decent ranges have pale blah colours that make him look washed out. Also hate "Here's trouble" etc crappy slogans. Any suggestions?

princessparkle Fri 28-Sep-07 21:34:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Feenie Fri 28-Sep-07 21:38:17

I do like Monsoon, thanks for the suggestion. But it is sooo expensive!

frogs Fri 28-Sep-07 21:38:59

Jako-o are great for primary colours. They are the main German kids mail-order company, but they deliver europe-wide. Remember the prices are in Euros when you look at the website! I've been recommending them here for years, all my German friends and relatives use them, and I've always found the customer service pretty good.

They have really good art materials as well. I just like having a website that doesn't do all the same gear as every other uk website.

Feenie Fri 28-Sep-07 21:44:06

Thanks frogs, some good stuff there. Don't have a clue how many euros to the pound though!

frogs Fri 28-Sep-07 21:47:17

One Euro is about £0.66. So you divide the Euro amount by two-thirds to get the amount in £.

Jako-o is not massively cheap, but is reasonably good value in terms of price and quality, particularly if you can hand it down to your younger children.

princessparkle Fri 28-Sep-07 21:50:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sugarmatches Sat 29-Sep-07 00:28:42

I have shopped at nordickids, which has very different and unusual clothing. Loads of stripes and you can was them over and over and they still look great.
Personally, I love No Added Sugar and my son wears a lot from them. Also Bob & Blosson.

mysonsmummy Sat 29-Sep-07 01:15:20

my little boy does modelling. there is a article in this sunday's you magazine in the daily mail tht he has just done. its this year best winters clothes for kids. maybe worth looking at.

Feenie Sat 29-Sep-07 21:46:10

Great, thanks for all your suggestions.

collision Sat 29-Sep-07 21:48:13

Verbaudet do nice things for boys too. And Sainsburys have some lovely things for little boys atm.

Feenie Sat 29-Sep-07 21:49:16

I love Vertbaudet normally, but the colours this season are all pale.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now