Talk

Advanced search

Boden velvet jacket

(17 Posts)
sugarmatches Tue 25-Sep-07 16:35:25

I bought the pacific blue Boden velvet jacket with the red spotty lining and I have gotten so many compliments.
It is not as fitted as I would like and is very lightweight, but I just love it. I just wear it open with a scarf and it looks really nice.
Anyone who has thought about getting one, do it!!

I even have a code for 15% off plus free delivery that came in an email today - A372

And no, I don't work for Boden!!

hanaflower Tue 25-Sep-07 16:37:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Zog Tue 25-Sep-07 16:37:37

Ooh link please

sugarmatches Tue 25-Sep-07 16:40:16

It's here

I just wear it with jeans, but it goes with anything. It is a bit washed out, but I think that is why I like it so much. I am a casual girl though, so it works for me!

MrsBoo Tue 25-Sep-07 16:44:40

I debated so long over the size and colour to get - that I left it too long. 5 -9 weeks on all except the pink one

rebelmum1 Tue 25-Sep-07 16:44:50

sob i want it I saw it and fell in love with it - bit tight this month tho good to know its a good buy! damn kids winter clothes spoiling my fun

LadyMacbeth Tue 25-Sep-07 16:47:49

My friend was talking about this one, said she nearly bought it last week but then saw a woman in the local deli wearing it! Still, she said it was rather lovely looking. I also like their military jacket but they are out of stock of greens in my size. And I WANT the green one.

BeetrootBevan Tue 25-Sep-07 16:48:38

<whispers> I like that

hanaflower Tue 25-Sep-07 16:54:05

sugarmatches Tue 25-Sep-07 16:58:50

I know what you mean. I am loving this one, but I like being married too much!

hanaflower Tue 25-Sep-07 17:00:44

zookeeper Tue 25-Sep-07 17:08:29

it's gorgeous - wondering if I can starve the kids for a week to afford it

sugarmatches Tue 25-Sep-07 17:13:58

And how sexy are the boots on that mannequin??

I would have to starve my dc for a month to afford that coat.

LittleMinx Tue 25-Sep-07 17:15:02

sugarmatches..........oh i LOVE that coat!!

I need a smart winter work coat but not sure i can justify spending that much hmm

Anyone got any ideas for a nice winter work coat....... i need something smart to wear when meeting clients and something that will keep me warm whilst waiting for the sods when they turn up late hmm grin

LittleMinx Tue 25-Sep-07 17:17:05

just went back to look at the boots......my oh my they are gorgeous too shock

Well i dont even have a dc to starve in first place hmm

LadyMacbeth Tue 25-Sep-07 18:30:04

<<SugarM, thank you for the code. I have just used it to order the jacket I liked - it appears to have popped up as available in my size again!>>

sugarmatches Tue 25-Sep-07 18:44:03

Oh LM I really like that military jacket! Grey would suit me better, but they is a 9 week wait for a 12.

!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now