Talk

Advanced search

How smooth are your soles

(11 Posts)
Likefootball Wed 17-Jun-20 15:00:28

Has going barefoot kept them soft ?

OP’s posts: |
dudsville Wed 17-Jun-20 15:18:26

Nope. But having the time most nights to use the foot file and put thick rich moisturiser under socks has. Has going barefoot made your feet smooth?

rosydreams Wed 17-Jun-20 15:19:39

after i got foot and mouth off the baby my feet were in a awful state so i got one of these .Sorted them out really well

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07RLZBG1R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?psc=1&tag=mumsnetforu03-21&ie=UTF8

YenniferOfVengeberg Wed 17-Jun-20 15:20:27

Jesus fucking christ I know this is a thing but FFS, soles of our bloody feet. Is there anything women aren't meant to be beautifying? angry

Turnedouttoes Wed 17-Jun-20 15:20:27

I’d love to know the secret to this. My feet are constantly dry and a bit rough and I basically sit around at home all day now.
DP plays sport for 10-12 hours a day in sweaty socks and trainers and he has the most beautifully soft feet. So unfair!

rosydreams Wed 17-Jun-20 15:31:35

personally i don't care how beautiful my feet are i just like the feel of a good scratch from that electric foot file lol

shazgrimmy Wed 17-Jun-20 15:36:44

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Lockdownhairdontcare Wed 17-Jun-20 15:36:59

Every Wednesday night I put on a rosy toes foot mask covered by a pair of socks overnight. In the morning I use a scholl pedi for for about 10 min on each foot.

Dilbertian Wed 17-Jun-20 16:35:47

Constantly going barefoot or in sandals turns my feet into the most hideous, scratchy, horned hooves. Lockdown has not been kind to them.

A few weeks ago I used Footner, and now that most of the hard skin has peeled off, I have nice heels and soles again.

I'm now looking after my feet. I'm still barefoot most of the time, so I know they'll dry out again if I don't take care. So most days that I go to work I cream them lavishly before putting my socks on. If I haven't worn socks that day, most nights I cream my feet lavishly at bedtime and wear socks overnight.

I'm enjoying my feet now. So is dh, as my heels aren't scratching his legs any more!

MrsPerfect12 Wed 17-Jun-20 18:08:35

I find summer wearing sandals makes my feet dry. I'm moisturise my feet daily. Much better in winter

Likefootball Wed 17-Jun-20 20:23:13

Micropedi to remove dry skin and moisturizer at night seems to keep them nice.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in