Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried the model thingy on the H & M website?

(10 Posts)
LadyOfWaffle Mon 24-Sep-07 00:33:33

I just did it and it was pretty good. Well, when I say that, I made a good replica of me and found out I look fat in everything. Apart from some dress with leggings and heels (which I would never have tried on). Enlightening and depressing all at the same time, but it is pretty good.

LadyOfWaffle Mon 24-Sep-07 00:34:06

ha @ my two "pretty good"s.

quickdrawmcgraw Mon 24-Sep-07 10:08:19

oooh that's my morning gone! I'll report back later when I've tried on a few things but so far I'm finding it 'pretty good'

MaureenMLove Mon 24-Sep-07 10:09:38

Hell, why not. Got nothing else pressing for the morning. I'll have a go.

MaureenMLove Mon 24-Sep-07 10:29:11

Thats really good fun! Its like dressing Barbie up, all over again! grin Love it!

JodieG1 Mon 24-Sep-07 10:53:42

Oh but you can't buy online, waste of time then. Found some things I like but I can't be bothered finding a store and then searching for the items I like.

quickdrawmcgraw Mon 24-Sep-07 11:43:06

It's great! It's a pity there aren't more clothes in the inventory but not bad if you want to create a 'look' and you can find similar elsewhere.

LadyOfWaffle Mon 24-Sep-07 12:36:57

I don't know if they calculate your size and then give you what will fit you, but, I had hardly any clothes - only maybe 10 tops etc.

errrrr Mon 24-Sep-07 12:58:55

If it's supposed to be a substitute for trying on clothes in a shop (great idea incidentially) it's a waste of time cos you can't order online. V frustrating for those of us in the sticks.

MeAndMyBoys Mon 24-Sep-07 13:04:29

Can you link to it please, I can't find it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now