Advanced search

Decolletee (?)cream

(1 Post)
Ces6 Thu 28-May-20 21:48:01

Can anyone recommend a cream or treatment for the wrinkles I get on the upper part of my chest? I don't want to seem vain but that area looks about 20 years older than the rest of me! Thanks!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in