Advanced search

Please help me find these trousers

(2 Posts)
oohnicevase Wed 27-May-20 19:13:34

They are called balloon leg cropped jeans . Maybe try googling that 😁

peaceanddove Wed 27-May-20 18:39:43

I love this style of trousers from Oska but wincing at the £100+ price tag. Has anyone seen anything very similar. I especially like the fact the legs are slight cropped and barrell shaped.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in