Talk

Advanced search

Silver bracelet

(15 Posts)
PinkDaydreams Sat 23-May-20 21:01:34

Evening all!
I have £40 to spend on an everyday bracelet and would like some help please!
I have a few Thomas sabo bead ones already, I don’t like pandora charm bracelets, I’ve got skinny wrists so bangles don’t look good.
I think I want silver bracelet as I have a silver Thomas sabo watch, a white Michael kors watch and a black Michael kors diamond watch so I think silver will go with all of them. Earrings I wear are mainly sparkly and small.
I’ve googled but it’s mainly Etsy that’s coming up and I feel a bit uneasy buying from there.
Thank you in advance for your help smile

Idododoidadada Sat 23-May-20 21:05:07

Annie Haak
I have several of her silver bracelets.

monkeyonthetable Sat 23-May-20 21:09:42

This one from Pia is lovely. Well within budget too.

Reader1984 Sat 23-May-20 21:11:19

John Lewis have nice bracelets.

PinkDaydreams Sat 23-May-20 21:13:53

@monkeyonthetable I’ve looked at that type before but am worried about it coming undone easily?

monkeyonthetable Sat 23-May-20 21:26:39

@PinkDaydreams - I think it's pretty secure. I've always had good things from them before.

Terralee Sat 23-May-20 21:46:07

I've got a sterling silver chain link bracelet from Thomas Sabo which I've put charms onto.
I paid £30 for the bracelet a few years ago, will look to see how much they are now...

PinkDaydreams Sat 23-May-20 21:49:27

@Terralee I’ve actually seen those bracelets thank you. I didn’t want another charm bracelet, I wanted something a bit plainer if possible.

Terralee Sat 23-May-20 21:51:02

Ah I see, the actual bracelet without charms is now at least £49 anyway.

MoreSchnitzelPlease Sun 24-May-20 15:05:37

I buy most of my jewelry from Etsy, I've never had an issue with the site. There is such a wide range of items, I can spend hours browsing. They have a much better range compared to jewelry shops and the prices are generally very reasonable.

I promise I don't work for them, I am just perplexed as to why you wouldn't want to buy from independent sellers. You will get more for your money.

PinkDaydreams Sun 24-May-20 18:48:22

I suppose I worry too much about my bank details being cloned/hacked. It happened to me a few years back so I’m very careful with internet shopping now, probably a bit too cautious! I think I’m getting confused with Wish as well though as I’ve had a few friends but stuff from there and it not turn up and trouble getting a refund.

CoffeeBeansGalore Sun 24-May-20 19:00:14

I bought this for my daughter. It's beautiful quality & with the links can fit 6.5 inches - 8.5 inches.

PinkDaydreams Sun 24-May-20 19:54:58

@CoffeeBeansGalore I really like that, where is it from please?

CoffeeBeansGalore Sun 24-May-20 20:57:21

@PinkDaydreams it's from www.gemporia.com. It is their Kama Charms bracelet currently listed at £43. They currently have an offer showing on the page, screenshot attached, worth trying to see if this bracelet is eligible. I have used the company for years & never had any issues. I usually pay with paypal. UK based, can see live on Sky channel 665

PinkDaydreams Mon 25-May-20 08:28:49

Thank you! I’ll check it out now smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »