Talk

Advanced search

Stitchfix

(15 Posts)
sorrynotreally Fri 22-May-20 14:57:52

Would anyone recommend these? I've been tempted for a while. Also does anyone have a referral code they would like to share? Thanks all

PlayinMay Fri 22-May-20 14:59:38

www.stitchfix.co.uk/invite/z9czp3s5wq?sod=m&som=c&g=w

Here you go!

PlayinMay Fri 22-May-20 15:02:54

I like them. I REALLY don’t have time to go shopping, and when I do I buy the same old thing again and again - grey wool cardis from cos, cashmere jumpers, blue jeans etc, nice trainers, perfectly boringly scandi style. I really told them I want to mix it up, and I put a lot of info in. I’ve had three orders, I’ve kept 2 things from one, nothing from another and everything from the third because the two things that I quite liked but would have returned were less than the discount I got for taking all the things.

They also have been DELIGHTFUL to deal with which counts for a lot.

PlayinMay Fri 22-May-20 15:05:33

E.g they have got me to wear a royal blue sweater which makes my eyes look bluer than they ever have, whistles barrel leg jeans, a snakeskin chiffon shirt.

LG93 Fri 22-May-20 15:11:12

I love them! Adjusting to my post pregnancy figure was a challenge in itself and shopping with a baby was hard, particularly when I kept trying on all the 'wrong' things and getting upset. It's worth taking your time answering their questions to help them 'get' your style. I've kept many things that out of the box I went eugh, but once on I loved.

Referral link for £15 here
https://www.stitchfix.co.uk/invite/g7p9h7cscz?sod=a&som=c

hopefullydevoted Fri 22-May-20 15:19:46

https://www.stitchfix.co.uk/invite/gcjf9fcxdy?sod=i&som=c

JingleCatJingle Sat 23-May-20 08:40:16

I tried them and they sent me a festival of ugly clothes
However their customer service was very good and the returns were very easy!

polkadotpjs Sat 23-May-20 09:03:08

I've had my first box and kept one thing but there were a couple of gems in there I loved but just didn't fit. I've ordered another as I hate thinking of clothes for myself

Alwaysthesun Sat 23-May-20 09:42:29

I was tempted,
But then I read the reviews which are pretty poor

Iorderedyouapancake Sat 23-May-20 10:41:28

I decided to give it a go (I blame lockdown boredom!) and my first box arrived this week- 1 item i loved, 1 I liked, 1 was nice but didn’t fit and 2 were awful. Not too disappointed in that for the first attempt, so will give them another go and see if they take on board my feedback and get a better hit rate next time.

lubeybooby Sat 23-May-20 10:46:50

I love them but I'm very specific and detailed with my likes of shapes of colours, my dislikes, and anything in particular I'm looking for

I just got my 10th box yesterday and I'd asked for lounge wear, soft fabrics, anything with modal if they have it, and some workout leggings with a pocket

I got a modal t shirt from warehouse, sweaty betty power leggings, a soft jumper, a floaty jumpsuit and some sweatpants. Keeping all of it. I've kept everything from 8 out of the 10 boxes I've had.

MerlinsButler Sat 23-May-20 23:30:57

I've just had my second box and really love it. I think you need to put time into the app confirming what items you like etc to give them a good idea of your style but I've got and kept stuff I would never had tried myself.

BatshitCrazyWoman Sun 24-May-20 12:04:02

I'm 'petite' (hate that word) and they were rubbish fit wise. Also took no notice of my very detailed likes and dislikes, and my big boobs. Sent everything back and cancelled, I have a good relationship with a local personal stylist who totally 'gets' me (and is busty so understands that issue too).

SlipperyLizard Sun 24-May-20 16:21:45

I had two boxes, sent everything back from both. They ignored my colour preferences, ignored my body proportions (I have v short legs compared to my body, they sent long length shapeless cardigans and a long blazer). I wanted to like it as I hate shopping, but it didn’t work for me.

DarlingCoffee Sun 24-May-20 19:33:22

I’ve had a few boxes and I just find it handy especially as I don’t particularly enjoy shopping. Customer services very good as others have said. Here’s my code if anyone wants to try

www.stitchfix.co.uk/invite/mkp2tvzm5f?sod=i&som=e

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »