Talk

Advanced search

Glossier make up?

(19 Posts)
Dinnertime22 Thu 21-May-20 10:37:25

Is it any good at all? I keep looking, so thought I would ask before purchasing.

OP’s posts: |
Southernc0mfortmirror Thu 21-May-20 10:41:51

I just bought my first items from glossier this month, so haven’t had much of a try yet. I really like the cloud paint liquid blusher and balm dot com (got 4 flavours of that!). Skincare wise, I bought the priming moisturiser and invisible shield sunscreen, which I like

Swiftier Thu 21-May-20 15:03:31

The Cloud Paint is really good. I also like Boy Brow and the Stretch concealer. I haven’t tried any of the skin care.

Olive87 Thu 21-May-20 15:26:19

I’ve got the skin tint and really like it. Makes me feel a bit more human without looking like I’m wearing makeup. Also have the cloud paint which is nice and lasts ages

Olive87 Thu 21-May-20 15:26:49

Oh and the stretch concealer is brilliant

bogoblin Thu 21-May-20 15:32:00

I have the cloud paint, niteshine, highlighting stick and boy brow and I like them all. Glossier is for subtle looks. Oh and Gen G - I really like those. They're all really easy to apply as well

Hear varying reviews about the skin tint and concealer on oilier skin so haven't tried them yet.

PicklePig31 Thu 21-May-20 21:54:33

Futuredew changed my life. Pop it on and go.

Cloud paint is fab.

Love their clear lipgloss too.

MuthaClucker Thu 21-May-20 21:57:45

I love Boy Brow and Brow Flick. Cloud paint blusher is also good.

Don't buy the mascara, it's shit. It should hang its head in shame for even calling itself a mascara, it's that crap.

PicklePig31 Thu 21-May-20 22:25:19

@muthaclucker I’ve just got TooFaced ‘Better than Sex’ mascara. Superb.

Had lash extensions for 2 years with no breaks and it’s really helped my woeful naturals.

YorkOrLucas Thu 21-May-20 22:48:06

I love it. It's all products you put on with your fingers which suits my application skills. It's definitely the no-make-up-make-up look though, that has to be your style.

I didn't rate the concealer but Futuredew and Boy Brow are amazing. I also like the lipsticks (Jam and Leo) and the Storm cloudpaint.

Housewife2010 Thu 21-May-20 23:50:46

I've used Glossier from the beginning. I repeat buy the skin tint, concealer and boy brow. The highlighting stick is great. I used to love the cloud paints but now I prefer the Milk blusher sticks. I have Futuredew but am undecided about it.

QualityFeet Thu 21-May-20 23:55:58

Boybrow buyers - my eye brows are very dark brown and mostly black although my hair is brown. Would I be better with their brown or black would you say?

Housewife2010 Fri 22-May-20 06:36:50

QualityFeet
I have similar colouring to you and the brown works well.

TomNook Fri 22-May-20 08:54:58

Haloscope. Amazing. Eyeliners don’t last. Cloud paint is good. I didn’t like then brow thing

Dinnertime22 Fri 22-May-20 08:55:12

Great ideas thank you.

OP’s posts: |
Judystilldreamsofhorses Fri 22-May-20 09:27:55

I'm a huge fan of the Cloud Paints too.

QualityFeet Fri 22-May-20 16:15:19

Thank you Housewife - have nearly ordered a few times then not been able to decide!

Domino45 Fri 22-May-20 16:32:01

The cloud paints are lovely and very natural looking
Not too sure about the future dew, it makes me look a bit too oily
Not a hug fan of the boy brow on me
The milky jelly cleanser is nice but as part of a double cleanse. Alone I find it doesn’t fully get makeup off.
But Glossier customer service is fab

speakfriendandenter Sun 24-May-20 08:31:59

Thoughts on the gel eyeliner please?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in