Talk

Advanced search

Cape Cardigans - yes or no?

(7 Posts)
Celery Wed 19-Sep-07 14:25:56

I'm 32, I'm not in the least bit fashionable, although I do care a little bit about my appearance. Will I look stupid if I get one? I'm thinking something along the lines of this:

www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=20552&storeId=12552&catego ryId=88622&parent_category_rn=88619&productId=461682&langId=-1

ggglimpopo Wed 19-Sep-07 14:30:19

I think it depends what shape you are and what your wear with it.

Think they could look dodgy, personally.

nangnangnang Wed 19-Sep-07 16:29:27

I think they're very elegant with severe pencil skirt. But you need to be tall and thin.

JackieNo Wed 19-Sep-07 16:53:07

Have to say, I don't like them, but they'd be the wrong shape for me. Have to wear them with something very fitted on the bottom half, I think.

EmilyDavidson Wed 19-Sep-07 17:03:32

Very stylish on someone young (thats you celery,32!) ,even nicer in a bright colour.

Not for an old bird like me though , i would look like Margaret Rutherford

bagpuss Wed 19-Sep-07 18:35:38

I looked at that one yesterday funnily enough. M&S have a nice one in their Autograph weekend range that I prefer though. I think they look nice and have seen a few mums on the school run in them.

Celery Wed 19-Sep-07 18:59:47

I'm not tall and thin, I'm a very average 5'4, size 12 with big bazooka's, so maybe not for me then. It was the school run I was thinking about actually - I've not seen anyone else wearing them here, but the cold weather has just turned, so there's still time. Mmmh, I'll think about it. Thanks for your input.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now