Talk

Advanced search

Comfy bras in lockdown

(7 Posts)
sunshinesupermum Sun 17-May-20 12:42:40

I'm still self isolating (age related) but go out for short walk 2-3 times a week. I'm a 38DD but need unpadded wireless bras with uplift if there is such a thing! Any online recommendations welcome but not too pricey please. TIA

OP’s posts: |
MarshmallowsOnToast Sun 17-May-20 12:50:15

I have been living in this...

https://www.bravissimo.com/products/jade-bralette-ln703/#purple-ln703pur

It's a non wired bralette. Never thought I could wear one being a G cup but it's really comfy & surprisingly supportive. The shape's it gives is even good enough to wear it outside. No pointy or mono boob.

Not the best colour but I really don't care!

MarshmallowsOnToast Sun 17-May-20 12:51:39

Oops just noticed most of the sizes in the purple are now sold out.

Plenty in the orange colour though.

https://www.bravissimo.com/products/jade-bralette-ln703/#orange-ln703ora

ChesterDraw Sun 17-May-20 12:54:42

Sloggi do some great comfy ones. I discovered them just before lockdown and so thankful! Something like Zero Feel bralette

MojoMoon Sun 17-May-20 13:23:32

Cosabella is good - bit more expensive than bravissimo but it has stood up well to lots of wear and washing since lockdown began.

VanGoghsDog Sun 17-May-20 13:38:44

I just bought a Sloggi one and there was no size guide, came in small, medium, large. So as a 34DD I bought large. And my boobs don't even fit in the cups. They squirt out the top and sides. It's awful. It'll have to go back.

I don't suppose they do a bigger size or any with actual cup sizes?

MoltonSilver Sun 17-May-20 13:53:40

If you're having trouble finding a comfortable bra the issue could well be the sizing. Someone more knowledgeable will come along shortly to explain measuring yourself differently. It was a revelation to me. Don't be surprised if you come out at something like a 34F.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in