Talk

Advanced search

T-shirts for size 16-18

(4 Posts)
Thisisgreen Fri 08-May-20 22:58:02

I’m looking for t-shirts that are a loose/relaxed fit but not too baggy, and nice rich colours. Pastels are not flattering on my size and that seems to be all they’re is in the shops, aside from black/white/navy. I like rich greens, purples, rust etc. Also needs a decent sleeve and not the cap sleeve which seems to be on most t-shirts.

These are just for being at home during lockdown so I don’t want anything pricey.

Thanks.

OP’s posts: |
Thinkle Sat 09-May-20 08:23:20

Have you looked at Uniqlo? I find the quality of their cotton really good which means the Ts have some structure to them.
www.uniqlo.com/uk/en/women/tops/t-shirts-polo-shirts
You didn’t mention patterns but I have a couple of the boxy Ts from an earlier Marimekko range and just love them.
Also, the online sizing tool is really accurate for me.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 09-May-20 09:25:05

2nd thumbs up for Uniqlo.

I've got some plain and some with very fine ribbed effect .
They are really good quality , look great on (I'm a 14-16 and wear a Large in their TShirts)
I don't iron them.
Colours can be a bit hmmm but a good range of neutral .

fairyfingers Sat 09-May-20 13:33:45

I just got some from Boden as I wanted colour but not too dense and they do a slubby v neck in a couple of colours that suit.

Arrived yesterday and they are good - relaxed cut, good colour. I am a 14 and got a L which is perhaps a bit big but I am also short

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in