Talk

Advanced search

KNICKERS!!

(11 Posts)
8Track Tue 05-May-20 19:47:47

Style and Beauty goddesses, lend me your advice please! I need some new knix - loads pairs, but they're all getting a bit old.

I so like sloggi, but I'm a bit chunky for my current pairs so will probably keep them until I slim down. My faves are some supermarket - Sainsbury's I believe - but they have a waistband of "lace" all the way round. The later pairs I've bought only have the lace at the front and it's not as nice, makes the ride lower.

Any ideas where I can get some just like these?! About belly button at the top of the lace, bum coverage, and colours or black. I'm a 16. Thanks in advance!

OP’s posts: |
slinkysaluki Tue 05-May-20 21:01:57

M and S do
Lace top knickers and Asda

ThanksForAllTheFish Wed 06-May-20 01:07:41

What style do you like - full, bikini, shorts?

StarlightLady Wed 06-May-20 06:38:04

Nice lingerie nakes a nice start to the day. M&S had all over stretch lace Brazilian knickers and thongs just before lockdown in a variety of nice colours. They move with you and were very comfy.

Topshop had similar, but fewer colours (perhaps black only) and l’m unable to comment on fit, sizing etc.

JohnLewis also had some all over stretch lace bikinis,

Honeybee85 Wed 06-May-20 06:45:27

www.hema.com/en-gb/women-men/women-underwear-womens-nightwear/knickers/knickers/3-pack-womens-briefs-black%2Fwhite-1000018554.html

I love Hema knickers, really comfortable and good quality.

Sameold2020 Wed 06-May-20 07:17:16

I get the same from Asda. Ive been buying them for years. Im a 16 too.

8Track Wed 06-May-20 07:19:15

I think those asda ones might be it!!

OP’s posts: |
GinGinHooray Wed 06-May-20 08:56:31

I have those Asda knickers with lace all around the top. They are so comfy and stretchy and don't slip. And surprisingly sexy too despite being so comfortable.

They've also washed really well, and not faded at all. OP you've reminded me I wanted to buy some more next time I'm in Asda!

Sameold2020 Wed 06-May-20 09:42:06

Its just a shame you cant buy just packs of black.

GreeboIsMySpiritAnimal Wed 06-May-20 12:09:45

I want packs of proper French knicker-style knickers. Can only them individually and expensively.

StarlightLady Wed 06-May-20 17:22:56

I like lots of different bright colours and soft lace.

I won’t wear white, it reminds me of school days and so called “nude” make me look as if l have a crotch made from cardboard!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in