Talk

Advanced search

Went a bit mad in the Coach sale

(10 Posts)
HermioneWeasley Sat 02-May-20 16:47:25

I’m loving the ox blood range

OP’s posts: |
LuxuryWoman2020 Sat 02-May-20 17:14:27

Oh lovely! I can't tell you how tempted I've been but income slashed, nowhere to go and a huge bag collection are keeping my credit card safe (for now!)

rosiepony Sat 02-May-20 17:16:37

Love them.

HermioneWeasley Sat 02-May-20 17:29:20

Thanks.

I had an unexpected windfall so treated myself - I might regret in future but I’ll have my bags to keep me warm!

WhatWouldVimesDo Sat 02-May-20 17:48:09

I wish I hadn't clicked on this thread! I've now been to the sale page and put 2 bags in my shopping basket. I can't decide between them. I'm going to buy them both aren't I?! Haven't even used a handbag for weeks...

islandislandisland Sat 02-May-20 17:50:40

Me too, love the top one and I'm just into a nice fresh credit card billing period.. just off for a browse hmm

StraightOuttaCamden Sat 02-May-20 18:50:06

Thanks op - just made a purchase too!

I'm also Supposed to be spending less but at those prices I'm seeing my purchase as an investment smile

HermioneWeasley Sat 02-May-20 18:58:08

Ooo, I was admiring that clutch too! Great choice.

I have a few coach bags and they’re great quality. Just over £100 for a leather bag is definitely an investment

StraightOuttaCamden Sat 02-May-20 19:26:53

I've only ever looked from afar, I've never purchased a coach bag until now. I'm very excited for the Edie bag in particular as I love a slouch bag.

The clutch is perfect for going out I thought.

Needed to cheer myself up, now just have to await delivery 📦

IDefinitelyHaveFriends Sat 02-May-20 19:29:48

I’ve been gawping at the Coach sale too, but fortunately for my credit card I don’t like any of the available colours.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in