Talk

Advanced search

Newa for firming and collagen

(6 Posts)
hernamewasrio Sat 02-May-20 08:48:30

Has anyone used one? I'm intrigued and the before and afters are quite compelling. I found a £50 off code and ordered one! Lockdown self care and all that...

OP’s posts: |
achillesratty Sat 02-May-20 11:02:44

I have been looking at RF skin tightening devices. I haven't heard of Newa, I was looking at the Tri Pollar stop on Current Body. It's this :https://www.currentbody.com/products/tripollar-stop-reduce-wrinkles-tighten-and-tone-the-skin-on-your-face-neck-hands. I don't know if the link will work. It's about a third of the price of the Newa one. In the end I went for a microneedling pen and an LED face mask, as my main worry is open pores and scarring rather than wrinkles. I still may get the Tri Pollar as it seems a good price with decent reviews. I have nearly every gadget going, technically I should look at 14 grin.

hernamewasrio Sat 02-May-20 14:50:45

Ha ha! Are you in the UK? I think the Newa is new here...I use a micro needle roller regular but at almost 49 my neck and jawline is starting to make me look older...

hernamewasrio Sat 02-May-20 14:52:11

The tripollar has great reviews...the price difference is significant!!

achillesratty Sat 02-May-20 16:14:26

Yes, I am in the UK. I use a Rio 60 second facial toner on my jaw line and it definitely makes a difference but you have to keep it up. It helps my neck too. I am in my mid 50's and the thing that made the biggest difference to my jowls was having some subtle filler along the jaw line and a small amount in the cheeks, it really lifted my face but I realise not everyone wants fillers.

hernamewasrio Sat 02-May-20 23:29:53

Oh I'm well used to fillers and Botox but haven't for various reasons this past year and now eagerly waiting to get to my practice once we're able to!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in