Talk

Advanced search

recommend me some products

(12 Posts)
Elasticatedwaist Sun 19-Apr-20 19:55:12

i want to cheer myself up a bit and order some products . Face , body , bath...anything really . Give me your best suggestions .

OP’s posts: |
MusicToMyEars800 Sun 19-Apr-20 19:58:13

I love Elemis products! All of them are amazing, if you want something a bit cheaper in price go for soap and glory from boots it smells amazing and makes your skin feel fantastic! Bath products for me I love lush! The bath bombs are so good especially the sweet dreams one it sets the mood for bedtime perfectly. Gosh I could go on forever with products in this department blush

JenNtonic Sun 19-Apr-20 20:06:37

Deep Sleep pillow spray (gorgeous with earphones in listening to a meditation / crime thriller 😁).

Nip and fab Hyaluronic shot or dragons blood serum. (Just makes me feel plumped and pampered). I use it under my day and night cream.

The sanctuary ORIGINAL scrub (not the honey one). This comes in a gorgeous glass jar that smells amazing and is the first product I've ever used that doesn't need lotion after (although I do slather it on anyway 😳🙄).

Kerastese (spell check that !) divine hair mask. Jesus it's like a facial for your hair !

Sandstone candle (Tesco's own but bloody divine !).

Sally Hansen cuticle oil and "hard as nails" nail varnish, the clear one. (They've transformed my nails and I only use the latter as a base / top coat).

Superdrug vitamin e hair and skin oil (directly after a shower, with wet skin, bloody lurvely).

Olay daily facial cloths, (they do a few but I use the sensitive) they tone, moisturise, exfoliate, EVERYTHING. They smell great and you're glowy the next morning.

My god I could go on forever 😂

Elasticatedwaist Sun 19-Apr-20 20:41:03

fantastic ! thanks . Deep sleep pillow spray i will defo try as i'm feeling anxious smile

OP’s posts: |
WifOfBif Sun 19-Apr-20 20:42:22

I second Elemis! QVC sometimes have good offers on, or the option to pay in instalments. It’s well worth the money.

EineReiseDurchDieZeit Sun 19-Apr-20 20:47:02

Rituals stuff is lovely

Bloomburger Sun 19-Apr-20 20:54:13

A Neom Electronic Diffuser thing. It's amazing.

Ladyglitterfairydust Sun 19-Apr-20 21:22:00

I’ve just bought Medik8 peptide serum and it’s already making a difference to my skin. I’m really enjoying it.

CaroleFuckinBaskin Sun 19-Apr-20 21:24:12

Elemis stuff really is lovely and luxurious!

ViserionTheDragon Mon 20-Apr-20 01:47:33

Beauty Pie! My skin looks and feels great since using their skincare.

titsbumfannythelot Mon 20-Apr-20 07:56:06

I love this, smells fab and leaves skin very soft

flouncymcflouncerson Mon 20-Apr-20 23:15:48

I love my neom diffuser, Elemis products and just had some espa bits and pieces delivered

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in