Talk

Advanced search

Anyone use fudge clean blonde?

(11 Posts)
choc27 Thu 16-Apr-20 10:36:58

I bought this after lots of people on another thread said it was good. I'm not sure if I'm using it right! It didn't lather up and I couldn't spread it round my hair properly. I ended up using loads as I couldn't spread it. Is that normal or any tips on getting it right?!

OP’s posts: |
Picassoh Sat 25-Apr-20 04:13:44

Oh that doesn’t sound right. I get a good lather with it.

choc27 Sun 26-Apr-20 14:41:22

Really! I had another go and had to use tons! No idea where I'm going wrong then.

MissCharleyP Sun 26-Apr-20 19:07:47

I did, but wasn’t impressed. I use Fanola and last night I found some samples on L’Oreal Serie Expert silver. My hair feels better and looks more platinum; though this could just be the usual first time I use a new shampoo thing.

choc27 Sun 26-Apr-20 19:12:06

I've heard good things about fanola. I'll look it up. Bet its mega bucks though!

MissCharleyP Sun 26-Apr-20 21:18:04

choc27 I can’t remember how much I paid as I bought it when I had my hair bleached and cut so I paid for everything at once. Use a good conditioner afterwards, as I find that it can be a bit drying.

SunnyUpNorth Sun 26-Apr-20 21:30:24

I use the fudge, I think it’s pretty good. It’s not as lathery as normal shampoo but I still get a decent lather from it.
I was looking at the fanola and reviews on Amazon last night. Sounds really good.

EmmaC78 Sun 26-Apr-20 21:50:56

Fanola is fairly expensive but a bottle lasts ages. I only use it about once a week and have had the bottle about 2 years. As someone else said it is quite drying on the hair but it is really good.

emma6776 Sun 26-Apr-20 22:47:53

Redken Blondage is the business. I didn’t get on with the Fudge one either.

earsup Mon 27-Apr-20 01:20:23

Also noticed little lather and hard to work in etc. Have a canola sample to try out so hopefully it's better.

choc27 Mon 27-Apr-20 07:57:53

OK so glad it's not just me! I will try the fanola or the redken one next I think.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in